Elizaphanian: Ten books that have influenced me
Elizaphanian: Ten books that have influenced me has an interesting list of books, well, two lists actually, but the one is linked to the other.
The second list, Elizaphanian: One book, got me thinking about what my books would be, so here is mine.
As you can see, I wasn’t able to answer all the questions, but left them in case anyone else wants to have a go.
1. One book that changed your life:
For the life of the world, Alexander Schmemann
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
The place of the lion, Charles Williams
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
Don’t die in the bundu
4. One book that made you laugh:
At bay in Gear Street, Michael Frayn
5. One book that made you cry:
6. One book that you wish had been written:
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Duncton Stone, William Horwood
8. One book you’re currently reading:
The master and Margarita, Mikhail Bulgakov
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: