Thinking blogger award
First, the Rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think;
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme;
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).
Now, the Blogs (in random order):
- Circle of pneuma – Reflections on life, spiritual growth, spiritual dialogue, spirited action on today’s pressing issues, and challenging complacent conformist consumerist forms of Christianity.
- The Scrivener –
- Glory to God for all things – Life, journey of faith, Orthodox Christianity and religion in culture.
- Notes from a commonplace book – Common-place Book: n. a book in which common-places, or notable or striking passages are noted; a book in which things especially to be remembered or referred to are recorded.
- +Seraphim’s Journal – an amazing collections of thoughts and jottings inspired by literature, art, places and friends, by an Orthodox bishop
Like the originator of the meme, I find MyBlogLog useful for keeping contact with blogs that make me think, so I also challenge those I’ve nominated to join MyBlogLog if they haven’t already done so! You can see how it works in the “Recent Readers” widget in the sidebar on the right.