You might be an American Evangelical if…
You might be an American Evangelical if:
10. T-shirts with Christian catch-phrases are a part of your evangelism strategy.
9. Your car is equipped with the ever-popular license plate frame that reads, “In case of rapture, the car is yours!”
8. You’re convinced Jesus was a Republican.
7. Tim LaHaye’s Left Behind book series is gospel truth.
6. Your favorite authors are Stormie Omartian and Joel Osteen.
5. Anyone who disagrees with you has taken the wide path.
4. You’re convinced Sarah Palin has a bright future as a political candidate.
3. Your notion of God’s purpose for your life happens to correspond nicely with upper middle-class suburban life.
2. You can’t fit anymore music on your ipod because it’s full of songs by John Tesh and Michael W. Smith.
1. You feel this post is alienating and abrasive, and your first inclination is to unsubscribe from this blog.
With acknowledgements to Christians in Context: from orthodoxy to orthopraxy.: Top Ten Marks of a Mainline Evangelical.