This is the blog of Steve Hayes.
I started it in November 2005 on Blogger, and moved it to its current location in September 2012.
Another way you can help is by voting for individual posts, if you find any that you like.
Some of my favourite ones are here:
- Evidence that demands a verdict? – Missiology, inculturation and modernity.
- Tolerance – Has “tolerance” become a weasel word?
- The Liberal Party of South Africa – an article that has been arbitrarily removed from two other web sites
- The state should get out of the marriage business – marriage and other social and domestic partnerships
- Spiritual Warfare — a group of us had a synchroblog on spiritual warfare
- Rulers and authorities, territorial spirits, and spiritual warfare — church and state and other related issues
- More thoughts on spiritual warfare — response to some of the posts in the synchroblog on spiritual warfare
- St Constantine: scapegoat of the West — some Western missiologists and others really have it in for St Constantine, and blame him for just about every conceivable problem in the church
- Consciousness of absurdity and the absurdity of consciousness — is there a ghost in the machine?
- Psychedelic Christian Worship — a controversial church service in Durban, over 40 years ago
- The ikon in an age of neo-tribalism — Orthodox ikons and Marshall McLuhan
- Orthodox mission in the 21st century — where could it go?
- Moral equivalence — is rejecting the moral equivalence of something a sign of moral turpitude?
- The image of Christianity in films — “At play in the fiels of the Lord” and “The Mission”
Since moving the blog, I’ve also been trying to clean it up a little, and repairing or removing broken links. That isn’t always easy, though, because some bloggers rather inconsiderately remove their entire blog, which means that links to interesting posts are irretrievably broken. I’ve also been trying to remove Technorati tags on some of the earlier posts, which were once useful, but now no longer work.